Welcome to Sherrills Ford Road Baptist Church
Dr. W. Dale Tanner, Pastor
More videos of our services are posted on YouTube. Please click on the YouTube icon above to access them.
Construction has begun on our new Prayer Garden! Special memorial/honor bricks will be incorporated into the walk way on the four corners of the Garden in front of beautiful benches for you to view as you pray. If you wish to donate a brick in honor of or in memory of someone special, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and order instructions.
The new church sign has been ordered! We will now be able to communicate God's love and care from the church to all who travel on Sherrills Ford Road.
New Series: The Books at Judgment
Sunday Morning Worship
November 22, 2015
The Book of God
Romans 2: 12-16
Intro: The Fundamentals for Belief:
1. The infallibility of the Bible.
2. The inerrancy of the Bible.
3. The inspiration of the Bible.
I A Book of Introduction: 2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
A. To the Person of God:
1. The sovereignty of the Father.
2. The salvation by the Son.
3. The security by the Spirit.
B. To the plans of Satan:
1. The defeat of the plan of God. Mr 1:13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.
2. The defilement of the people of God. Lu 13:16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?
II A Book of Instruction: 2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
A. On the plan of salvation:
1. The way of salvation.
2. The walk of surety.
B. On the process of service:
1. The witness for the Savior.
2. The works of the servant.
Conc: The Function for Believers :2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
1. To review the personal situation.
2. To repent the private sin.
3. To reclaim the public stand.
November 22, 2015
The evening message will be brought by Rev. Johnny Brown in the Pastor's absence.
Last updated: November 21, 2015
Copyright: Sherrills Ford Road Baptist Church 2015